Thursday 31 October 2013

#amwriting or why I must be nuts


In 31 minutes (probably less when I publish this) it will be November first. For many people, that doesn't have any sort of significance, apart from maybe that Christmas is getting closer. To me, November is perhaps the best month all year. Why? Because of NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month. Basically that means that during November, hundreds of thousands of people world wide go crazy and write a book during that month. Yes, I'm one of them. Yes, I'm intending to do it even though I'm here, because NaNo is one of my favorite things in the year and I don't think November would feel the same without it.

Anyway, now I'm back to last minute planning. My characters need names, backgrounds and flaws... Lots of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment