Sunday 20 October 2013

Busy week

This week has been quite busy, but also incredibly enjoyable. We have November Break in two weeks, so there's quite a lot of school work that we are expected to finish by then. On top of that, we are required to write CAS reflections on PBL week as well as our extra-curricular activities. Today I've been doing History, Swedish, reflection as well as preparing fro my trip home during November break. After my short break, I'll be going back to Maths, English and Physics. At least I have garlic bread and apple tea to enjoy while working, so all in all it's not so bad.

Apart from all the school week, this Friday we had a handball practice, which was one of the best things I've done here so far. Quite a few people joined that have played before, as well as some basket and football players and some complete beginners. It was interesting to see that although we came from different countries and background, something as simple as our favorite sport could really unite us.

On top of that, we had a room evening when we made waffles and talked about everything and nothing. My room is truly great, and aw, I just love my roomies. Just imagine, two months ago we didn't even know each other!

It was delicious!

They're crazy... In a good way!

Hard working second year roomies

My first year roomie and I took picture of each other

No comments:

Post a Comment