Tuesday 25 March 2014

Spring forward

Visar bild.JPG
The view is beautiful from the Upper Road
Spring has finally arrived in Flekke and we're making the most of it. The motivation that has been lacking the last two, rainy weeks is back and I'm loving life right now. I even went for a run - those who know me knows that I hate running (I've done it probably five times since August) but in the sun it was amazing and I had a smile on my face the whole time. I've written a song, read about the Cold War and sent important emails.

The nice weather also makes me remember all the things we did last fall, back when it was still sunny and light. I really look forward to when we can jump in the fjord again, walk outside without shoes or just study outside without a jacket. Spring makes me very grateful for the winter - without it, this wouldn't be nearly as wonderful (especially since it's probably only a few degrees in the shade).

No comments:

Post a Comment