Sunday 18 August 2013

I'm leaving, on a jet plane



So... tomorrow at this time I'll be in Norway. In 48 hours I'm at the school and my dad has probably just about left. Everything is a bit hectic right now, as I have to make sure that I pack everything I will need (most likely way too many things... I know myself!) It's strange, because it still doesn't really feel real. I mean, I've been packing for weeks, or at least planning, but it is very surreal. I've been dreaming about this for years and now it's happening.

Bags
I'm pretty sure that I will bring too many bags, but instead of taking things out of them I just add more and more... maybe I shouldn't be doing that. As of now, I've packed about maybe 30 kilos, and I have a lot of things left. Mainly summer things though, and some shoes. Hopefully I will actually be able to fit everything at the school, but we'll see about that. Additionally, I'm bringing my computer and my guitar, both which will take some place both for bringing and storing. Oh, well, it'll probably work out. I hope.


I should keep packing now, but I'll write as soon as I can, after arriving!
Hugs,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment